Thursday, January 7, 2010

Starting New year..

SHAH: Hellu.. hahaha its been awhile i havent update my blog.. so Happy new year guyz.. starting new year school start stress coming to ur way.. hahah... school was great, like the new module STP( Studio Production) and (DAP) Digital Audio Production. STP i was assign as a leader OMG.. hayia.. haha its ok try to make a good teamwork wit my group-mates. For audio wow i dont know must learn lilbit science here and there.. hahah Today finish school early.. then meet DAYAH my cute butterfly hahaha LAME SIA Shah words from my good fwen AZIRAH. hahaha THis year aiming for good goals, good GPA so i can get to NAFA or maybe Laselle for my diploma i want go far for filming get into filming alot.. hahahah... so See you when i see you hahah..

bye2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home