Saturday, December 12, 2009

OurLife

Shah: First time i meet her she was so shy of me. She doesn't talk much, so i force her to talk then she talk.. But when she start talking wow she like a machine nonstop talking thats what i like bout her. Few week past by we get along wit each other closer and closer. Then finally on 08/july/09 we combined our love as one. can say we meet each other almost every week. she follows me everywhere i go not very fuzzy kind of girl. She always be there for me when i needed her the most. Can say she even went to my rugby match and support me. i thankful that i meet her. But sometimes we have and argument between us. sometimes small matter, sometimes huge argument going on between us. hahaha, but i cool down myself. ok skip to that first anniversary she bought me a cap its nice cap that i wear it sometimes. I bought her a pooh bear and a necklace wearing it on the pooh bear. she was so happy that jumps around like a monkey and grab me hard. hahah. then month past by our 5 anniversary i bought her a ring on my name and her name on. but i gave her early not on the day.. haha she was suprise when i took out and gave it to her. On the anniversary day i bring her out to dinner but at pizza hut hahah quite lame haha but she fine with it.. She's a simple young woman that i like.. I LOVE SO MUCH. NURRUL HIDAYAH. That is my story bout her. :) PEace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home